Vital information regarding your convocation will be posted here
Codes of Conduct
- In the hall, please maintain proper decorum. This is a solemn event to honour graduands’ accomplishments and therefore we expect all participants to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the occasion.
- Convocation Regalia must be worn throughout the ceremony.
- Please be reminded that graduands should not leave the Hall during the ceremony.
- All graduands and guests are asked to stand during the entrance and exit of the Chancellor’s procession.
- Please ensure that all mobile phones are switched off while in the Hall.
- Only appointed photographers authorised by the University are permitted to take photographs on the floor. Guests and visitors may take photographs from the stands only.
- Smoking is prohibited in the audience area or on the stage.
Conferring of Degree
- Before the degree is conferred during the ceremony, graduands are asked to line up along the right side of the Hall and proceed when asked to go up the stairway and onto the stage.
- When your name is called, cross the platform to the Chancellor, who is seated at the centre of the stage. Proceed to bow down and receive your scroll. After receiving your scroll, walk across the stage and down the stairway to your allocated seat.
- Should you have any questions regarding the Codes of Conduct or the conferment of the degree, you can drop us a mail at email@example.com.
Returning the Convocation Regalia
A fine will be imposed for damage or loss of Convocation Regalia which will be charged as follows:
• Hat – RM100.00 • Hood – RM150.00 • Robe – RM800.00
Late charges of RM10.00 per day will be imposed for the return of Convocation Regalia after
4th November 2018.
Collection of Scroll and Transcript
Graduands who have settled all outstanding payments to INCEIF, may collect their scrolls and transcripts at Student Services Department as per schedule after returning their Convocation Regalia.
Graduands are required to present the Scroll & Convocation Regalia Collection/Return form for scroll and transcript collection. Graduands who do not return the Convocation Regalia will not be able to collect their scroll and transcript.
Graduands who wish to send representatives to collect the scroll and transcript on their behalf are required to complete the Authorisation of Representative form and submitted by the representative together with a copy of his/her identity card/passport and a copy of the graduand’s identity card/ passport upon collection.
Graduands who are unable to attend the convocation ceremony may request for their scroll and transcript to be sent to them. Please submit the request via eUniversity portal. The scroll and transcript will be sent to the address specified by the graduand with nominal courier charges.