Frequently asked questions
Graduating students will receive a notification from INCEIF on their Graduation. If you have fulfilled the entire course requirements for the convocation but yet to receive any invitation letter from INCEIF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What are the Convocation fees?
- Rental of Convocation Regalia
- Scroll Holder
- Refreshments (graduands and two guests)
3. How many guests may I bring into the convocation hall?
4. Where can I purchase extra invitation cards?
5. What time must I be at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur on the Convocation day?
6. What do I get during registration?
Upon registration at our registration counter, graduands will be given a specific sequence card that consists of the information on graduand line-up division and sequence. PLEASE BRING ALONG THE SEQUENCE CARD TO THE GRADUANDS PROCESSION AREA.
7. What are the parking charges at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur on the Convocation Day?
From 07:00 – 12:59 hours;
Flat rate : RM14.00 nett
After 13:00 hours until next day 06:59 hours;
Flat Rate : RM6.00 nett
All Day Flat Rate : RM20.00 nett
8. Is there a dress code for graduands?
Male graduands should wear a long sleeve shirt and dark coloured lounge suit with proper leather shoes. Female graduands should wear national costumes or dresses or pants suits with court shoes. For all graduands and guests, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sneakers, sandals, open-toe shoes and slippers are not allowed. When wearing skirts, the hemline should be below the knee.